Monday, May 31, 2010

New Apartment

The new apartment is mostly set up. I've got the internet connected to my many devices and I just bought a second room fan so that I don't have to keep carrying around my old dorm fan when I move from room to room.

Still some maintenance issues that need to get fixed, and I have to finally set up my computer desk so I can start using my desktop PC again. The netbook is good for 85% of my computer usage, but I haven't done any PC gaming or art since I've transitioned over to it (for obvious reasons.) Plus, the netbook is so easy to just jump on that I find myself wasting way more time on it than I should. I might have to lock it up and force myself to think about whether or not I want to bother booting up the desktop whenever I decide to use the computer.

So anyway, I just popped in TMNT (the CGI Ninja Turtles movie from a few years back - found it for $5 at Target) and even though I heard lots of terrible reviews, I can't help but be a little excited. It's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! In fact, it's a pretty goofy version (from what I can tell)! We'll just have to see.

(Even if the move does suck, it at least gave us the pretty awesome GBA game based on it.)

Ah well.

Cowabunga, dudes.

EDIT (12:59 AM) - Okay, that was a ton of fun and totally worth $5. Now I kind of wish there was going to be a sequel like they suggest in the ending, but I'm sure the upcoming Nickelodeon TV series will scratch that itch well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment