Sunday, May 23, 2010

Status Update

Holy crap, I have a blog?

So I just moved into my new apartment last weekend. All things considered, it went very well. Sure, I didn't have a bed until Tuesday and I only just got my internet hooked up, but I managed to find a couch, rug, and coffee table at a yard sale the day I was moving.

I've got a one bedroom only a couple blocks from everywhere I tend to go in WP, so I definitely lucked out.

Now if I could just take care of the various other problems (cracked toilet tank, busted burners on the stove, minor ant problem in the bathroom, dead outlets, etc), this place would move up in rank from "Pretty cool" to "Awesome Times, Inc."

I'd go into things a bit more, but I'm afraid I'll be wimping out with a tiny intro once again. I'm in the middle of wiping and reloading my Zune*, downloading a few new WiiWare games**, and doing my internet browsing, but all that's about to drop off to the side because I've got Super Mario Galaxy 2 sitting in front of me waiting to be played. If you know me, you know I practically worship at the church of the first Super Mario Galaxy, so this second coming brings along high expectations. The current opinions suggests I will not be let down.

*(To remove all the absurd song repeats among other Zune library issues)
**(3rd Phoenix Wright and first Bit.Trip game)

No comments:

Post a Comment